feed

Friday, October 19, 2012

Dig in, FEAST!

When diet didn't get too serious yet,
I eat without a worry what the weighing scale would say.

Bei's obviously a glutton.
He couldn't get his eyes off the spread on the table!


Seafood Paradise,
we used to dine there every month for our month-niversary.

Well, it stopped because it stopped.
I guess that's what happens when you are together for a long time,
you stop keeping track of time.


Future brother-in-law & sister-in-law,
whom we conquered Europe with and they probably dont ever wanna travel overseas with us again.

LOL,
cos Bei & I like to sleep in late.


Onions with Soy Sauce,
favorite!


Herbal Prawns,
the soup has a little alcohol.

We are avid fans of this.



Crispy chicken,
Bei's sister's favorite!


Bacon cheese which aint really nice.

I'm only willing to get fat for these if they are really really delicious!


To die for CREAMY CRAB!
MUST EAT!


How can this be so delicious!


Man Tou
(Fried buns are love!)

I used to be able to eat 8,
now I'm just eating 4 for the sake of my gown)


Dip the buns into the creamy sauce,
Ecstasy!


Salted egg crab,
which is Bei's new love after the creamy crab.

I'm no fan of salted egg so I've no idea how this tastes.

But Bei finished almost the whole crab,
so I guess it's pretty good eh.





We were so full and stomach bursting already!

But never say no to desserts! heh!


No comments: