feed

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The quickest solution to good skin

Qian,
who is the most skin-savvy (lol at this term) introduced me to the 

WORLD OF COLLAGEN!

I aint the hardworking kind of girl,
who do mask on a weekly basis.

Most of the time,
I rather spent it on online shopping, sleeping or my current addiction - Instagram
(by the way, follow me there! I am constantly on it!)
Instagram: lovjinjin

So, back to collagen.

All these while, I thought it is something to apply (external).
I didnt know that it can be drank (internal consumption).

UNTIL
my dear friend, QIAN.
She is marvelous at all these things!

Laura also!
She introduced me to HanaLabo, and I've been using it since then.

As I was saying, COLLAGEN, yes.

These made me broke.

because Qian inspired me with

"You cant use money to buy back all the lines on your face"
(she spoke in mandarin, so this is somewhere along the line.)




Because I spent a bomb on these, 
they deserved another photo!


Did I mention that I introduced these to my colleagues,
and now they are spending too.

LOL

It is okay to be poor AND beautiful. ^ ^

Anyway, information below if you are interested!
Please tell me if u start spending cos' of this entry :)
I hope to inspire u to take care of your skin too!

HOW?

EVERYDAY
Consume 3 months of collagen in liquid form.
After that, maintain it with the collagen pills

**One month's supply of liquid collagen: 3 boxes (~$186)
One month's suppy of collagen pills: ~$40

**Available in apple yogurt and limited edition orange (which I heard is yucky!)


Personally, I dislike yogurt but this apple yogurt is WTF nice!!!!
I bought it without knowing it's yogurt after weeks later -.-"

I heard that one can continue the consumption of liquid collagen,
until u find the condition of your skin satisfied 
(I FEEL THIS IS ONLY FOR RICH, lol)

Once satisfied,
then you maintain it on pills.


THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT.
Just Sharing! ^ ^

I wondered if there will come one day, 
FANCL will sponsor me? : D

A tired and hungry face of mine in your face,
what's a skin blog post without my picture?

MEH.
I am in a good mood today,
can u sense it?




No comments: