feed

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mink! PARTY TIME!

MINK on a Friday night.

I was working overtime and 
Bei called me and asked if I wanna go party.

I was like "I'm working overtime, we need to save money for wedding, but if u wanna go, I'm okay"

I'm such a nag, I know. BOOHOO

Anyway, I left work and PARTIED!!!
because Bei's friend, WH is back from overseas for a few days
and he jio-ed clubbing.

But in the end,
he did not turn up -_-"

Nonetheless, I've heard a bit about Mink,
like there's a min spending of $1K to get a table, blah blah blah.

Girls like to go there to meet guys, okay, rich guys.

How true is that?

The music is not bad, I guess. 

PEEKTURES!

1 and only picture taken at the club,
simply because we were hungry and itchy-mouth.


15 minutes into Mink,
and we're out.

Walked pretty far for HK Cafe,
food is love!


Hungry man wants to eat.



Food for the WEE OWLS!


While waiting for the food,
the gamer games and the cam-whore cams.


Duck Face


My usual - BO LO BAO
(also known as pineapple bun?)


I have no idea why I love Bo Lo Bao so much,
sighs, so fatty!!


Glorious food!!


Milk Tea,
which used to be more "gao" (thick).

HK Cafe, please dont be stingy with your tea leaves!


That's all of the pictures!

We ordered more food, 
but when the bo lo bao came, 
the glutton in me took over the cam-whore.

That explains why I only post a few pictures of food then it stops abruptly.




No comments: