feed

Saturday, October 27, 2012

If there's one thing I cant resist, it will be food. Okay, maybe clothes, bags, shoes, .. too...



Hello SUNSHINE!
Woke up really early today to go run errands for wedding stuffs
*ching ching* all the money buy all the superstitious stuffs -.-"

Anyway, Bei is getting ready now, so here's a post! :)
and my face too! lol


Did dinner a couple of weeks ago at FAT BOY'S.

Bei's been craving for it and he wanna make his own burger.
That glutton is a glutton.


You have to love the graphics,
so cool!


So tempted to try the Bailey's Milkshake
BUT 
I really need to watch my diet.

Sighs,
so drank ice water instead #fml


4 Simple Steps to building your own burger!

I am gonna build my own burger the next time I dine there,
which is of course after the wedding!

After wedding, I'm gonna give up on myself and PIG OUT!!!




Food is glorious
BUT FATTENING.


HOTTTT chilli wings,
which aint nice




the BEEF patty!!



Onion Rings,
just average. 


I guess anything worth eating and getting fat is
just the burgers!

The sides are really just MEH.

Okay, bye!
Need to go!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!
^ ^

No comments: