feed

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

LD r/s

nightmares,
im all alone.

heart-felt conversation,
long gone.

things that weighs me down,
no longer sharing
for fear of worrying you.

when i needed someone to say cold jokes to,
i cant dial your no.

when i needed to complain and whine and just pick a fight during pms,
i cant dial your no.

when i see a dead rat after it got ran over by a car,
i cant dial your no.

when i needed something,
im on my own.

when i wanted to touch you,
all i feel is just the flat screen.

when i wanted to smell you,
i smell the easter egg u made me
but i fear your scent wont last.

Elaine's right,
it will be tough if i'm tough on myself...

but this is so different from Army,
it's so difficult.

it's not even a month,
and im driving myself crazy (almost)

i don't like the feeling of loving and being apart.

craps

makes me super irritated with everyone.


No comments: