feed

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the day before the GRAND day

i wished that's mine,
but nope!

the bling belongs to my sister!

we went to do our nails the day before her ROM~

patient husband to be...
my cute silk hairband
which i wore for less than 1 hour...


scare ppl say i childish,
yet cant help going crazy over hairbands


i like mao mao stuffs!


my hands just cant help but wanna stroke it!

super cute set of nails!

i wanna do it one day!

Milly's! PLEASE SPONSOR ME!

haha!
super super patient manicurist!

her service is really really so good,
until i cant help but buy her a cup of yummy mango drink after our manicure!
my sister,
boring as usual,
always never fail to opt for french
my nails are too short and CUTE!

so pink and glitters is my choice!
after nails,
went for one yoga class

rushed to meet Leon,
my student (lol)

We cruise from bugis to tamp,
and tamp to bugis

it was hilarious,
U-turning so many times,
trying to find Stephanie's place in vain!


in the end, gave up searching for her house!
ask her to take public transport!


Mustafa at night with girls and LuLu...

bought my fav. perfume,
in the largest size!!!

i smell sooo good,
oh yeah!




















No comments: