feed

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

im a legend

in a cock way~

i woke up at 6am this morning!

superrr tiredd!!!

took a 1.5 hour bus ride,
while on it,
it started to rain cats and dogs..

but i was very delighted
cos i bought along an umbrella...

little did i know...

i alighted the bus,
and it was flooded in most areas...

no choice,
i had to walk in those flooded dirty waters!!!

i pity my heels...

and then,
my heels broke

-_-"

SO I WORE SLIPPERS TO WORK IN THE END

im a doraemon!
haha!

i very kiasu,
scare that my legs will feel painful,
so bought along my slippers!

HENG la!

if not,
i think i will stand in the rain and cry!

in such situation,
i found that i had no one to call,
again.


im so independent


maybe one day,
i dont need you anymore,
cos you wasn't there in the first place.


No comments: