feed

Sunday, July 26, 2009

butter factory-ed last friday!

slept for only 3 hours!

thanks to my colleagues psycho-ing skills,
kept on asking me to go go go!!!!

cant resist them!!!!

lol

ok la,
actually,
a part of me wanna crash butter!

BUT,
that's the 1st and last time as well,
i guess!

St James' still the all time favourite!

so i slept for only 3 hours,
almost fainted in hot yoga,
rush like mad to go meet the colleagues for HARRY PORTER!!!!

the ending is a lil -_-"
but I LOVE IT NONETHELESS!!!!

it's my 1st time watching harry porter without bebe!

and it was our anniversary on Sat as well...

OH yes!
my FAT % went up lar!!!!

knn!!!

must be all that late night supper with the colleagues!!!!
ARGH

it takes 90 mins to burn a muffin!!!

how am i going to burn off the durians, fried carrot cake, bubble tea, chicken wings!


FATS, please please go to the correct place!
not the waist, tummy, face or legs or arms or hands!

im off to bath!

i have 1million pictures to blog about!

No comments: