feed

Saturday, July 04, 2009

i cried till my eyes were half swollen


in the middle of the night,
i cried so badly.

my heart ache so badly.

and then,
i woke up!

bloody hell,
nightmare!!!!!

ARGGHHHH!!!

wanted to call bebe up immediately,
but then realised shortly that he is not in Sg...

i always call him after i have a nightmare,
in the wee hours,
wake him up from his sleep...

now,
i dont have such privilege! :(

Anyway,
either i was thinking of bebe while dozing off
or
i miss him way too much

the dream was so real and so -_-"

i dreamt that i was walking into bebe's room while he was asleep
(the night before he fly off)

then dunoo why,
he was awaken by my footsteps
then started cursing and scolding me for waking him up...

Being me,
i dun like to apologise,
i just STOMP out of the room,
thinking "wtf, he crazy ah, last time i disturb his sleep, he also not like that"

then the next day,
he never call me AT ALL...

he flew off to Aussie without calling me,
talking to me etc

and then so PETTY!!!
never call me at all ever after!!!

As usual,
i was super ego and never apologise la...

But deep down,
i super sad and heart ache like mad

then i cried at home like mad woman

cried and cried man!
you wont believe it!

then i woke up to find my pillow SOAKED!!!!!

freaking shit!!!

it was super real man,
and my heart really ache while crying!

sighs!

That aside,
here's my attempt at getting fit and lean and fat free!!!

FITNESS DAY 1

peek-a-boo!

i was entertaining myself
while waiting for baby sah to make up...



then i started chewing bubble gum
and take bubble gum pictures!


blow blow blow and burst!

hahaha, my bubblegum looks sooo erm..."fallen"

funny face~
eye bags alert!!
big one!
my camera pouch!

what does it look like eh?

i think it looks like a bee,
laura said its a bread!

what do u think?
bee or bread?

i got bored and snapped pics of the fitness centre!

baby still doing her make up!
more pictures of myself!

my top is GORGEOUS, right?

finally, she's done!!!
i wore like that to party,
i know...

im freaking conservative!

"bebe will be very pleased", i thought to myself
when i chose my outfit...

bebe! SEE! i think of you 24/7!!!!


my fav pic!
LOL

i repeat myself again and again,
so everyone will understand how much i like this pic!


baby's SGD400 ++ hair straightener

went cotton on and bought 2 tees, 2 spag!

then we went for dinner,
super hungry!

my fav kim chi noodles!
i like spicy food!



so full after the meal headed to The Central,
to wai for Steph to go partying!

some promoters gave us free lollipops and popcorns!
SO happy!
this is a bee!
im off to bath and change and hello! durians feast!

didnt go for Yoga today
cos my body aches like f*ck!!!!

No comments: