feed

Thursday, December 01, 2005

MANY thanks to sTevenson who helpEd me to print out my resumE, application & ad
and even hand it up for me..
jus cuz i was plain lazy to go to scHool..
thanks stevenSon, reli appreciaTe ya help..

im jus back from a good swimmin work out..
ha..alrite, all i did was to swim a few SHORT laps n most of the tym, u noe, soak in da POOL
had driving lesson this mornin, almost got my instructor killed, ha, we laughed our heads oFf in the end..

ahhh, i haven run this week..omG!!!
had ran 3times last week n this week de training is so slack..dammit..
lets hope tday get to run if not, im dead duck! more spare tyres around the waist!

cant wait for sat to come!
will b meetin this SPECIAL one!! oh yea, guess who! im not saying...
will tell u after saT!I CANT WAIT!!!
hmmMmmmm.....

No comments: