feed

Friday, December 02, 2005

i wen to the pool today again ALONE
no dates on a SUNNY friday
so there i go, splash splash splash..
i hate love being ALONE..
it gives me time to find myself again
Doing sports alone gives me No pressure..i can b at my own pace

u may wonder y i kip goin to swim wen all the tym, im complainin tt im not FAIR enough
oh well..contradicting, yes i am
i used to HATE fair gers
they looked so weak to me..

but under some influence, i begun to LOVE fair gers
and i LOVE to b FAIR..which can never b attained, given that im in ADVENTURE CLUB!!! how CAN!!
groan
nevertheless, i try my best to keep fair
one such example would b forgoing the STAR 2 kayaking course
which i live to regret..i love the sea, the sun, the beach
in SHORT, i love OUTDOORS
so why am i depriving myself from all that i love?
ans? i have none..


so what do u like?
do u prefer a WHITE angie? or a BLACK angie?
tell me..
which ever is better?
i need to hear from other ppl's opinion

personally, i love a FAIR face n a TAnned body
uneven, yes it is but i LOVE it..

did i mention my fren sayin that i looked better in long hair?
rather than short hair?
oh boy, i thought so too
ha..but under some influence and a BET , i went to cut it short
my mum was delighted by the fact that its short cuz she says ironically "WAH..can SAVE shampoo!"
lol
i will leave it long now!

oh yes, will upload some pics taken few days back
was too busy to keep posting..

SALE! SALE! SALE!
stevenson just msged me to inform
"MIDNIGHT SALE til 1 am..at MARINA SQUARE on SAT next week"
and yes, we will b goin (tentative)
we gonna jio more KAKIS to go with us
its always the two of us who is mad abt shopping..helloo!!! what happen to the females in our diploma??
sam! gena! rach! amber! grace! anisah! leanne! ryan(sister 1 )! jerm(sister 2)! and etc...
lets go crash the malls though im broke, i dun mind window shopping!!!

ending oFF, i would like to say i MISS my best fren, liping!!!!

and yes, not forgettin the crazy bunch of gers: eunice, esther, sue, ah ng, kailin, blah blah
eunice, ice cream next tues rite?
is it on? or r u too busy FOR ME !!!!!! preoccupied with ur new LOVE!!! u humpttttt!!!!

last but not least, my starhub clinque!!!
u guys have disappearED???

its so sad that when ya gone from a company, only a few rmbr you and will still contact ya at times
while the rest jus dosen care
but when ya still with the company, they acted so nice n close with ya!
oh fuck it, i dun need frens like that
as for those who stayed in my life, u wont regret cuz im GOOD! lol, u made the wise choice
i swear ONE day, i will be back for MORE!
how does an accountant or auditor for starhub sounds?

No comments: