feed

Saturday, December 10, 2005

im supposEd to b doin my tut, or so, i have been so determined to..
but well, cant find my notes, they r all loan out to amber, etc....
so not my fault if im not doin it..im not lazy, i concluded

Top HATELISTS

1. WAITING
yes yes yes, i made pple wait, ALWAYS but hey, i hate to wait for pple man..especially waitin for indecisive, wish washy pple, its so pissing..

2. pPl who doesnt listen TO ME
when i want it my way, it meanS MY WAY! u better LISTEN especially when im not in the best of moodS..

3. PPl who take my thingS
i dun mind lending, i dun mind sharing BUT pls DO NOT take without asking..and if u borrow it, RETURN TO ME! fark shit...dun wait for me to ASK! i hate it...DAMMIT...NO MONEY BUY AH! fark it...this is so pissinG!!!!!!

4. LIARS
to hell with them, i may lie TOO but i hate those who lies to me..i will lie back to u TWICE!

No comments: