feed

Sunday, December 11, 2005

i cOuldnt believe my eYES

i was out with hK ytd, everything seemS so fine n right

we were strollin down the streets in toWn

guess what i saw?

i saW christopher Foo

................................................................................................................

i can stay in tampines mall for the whole day
i can walk past starhub for a thousand times
just so that i can bump into him
just so that i can take a peek at him
just so that i can see for myself that he is fine n well
but NEVER once, i see him...
YET we bump into each other in TOWN
it dawn on to me that how small or BIG the place is dosen matters
what we needed was FATE
i hate to believe in such
but the ur existence changed me

why do u oNly say u miss me when its all too late?

----------------------------------------------------------------

til our paths cross again

No comments: