feed

Friday, December 09, 2005

im in a LOUSY mood..

hmm..actually not really..

but well I FELL DOWN ON my BUTT this morning

it hurts hell..n i was tryin to b brave n not cry!

oh man..if ya laughin right now, u can go eat shit!!!! groan...buy me oilmenT, dammit...

the floor is apparently covered with wax, wondered which bunch of tupid kids play with candles, i supposed?

damn..

i was walkin with my NEW pair of shoes..now i swear never to wear them agn!!!

so throw face!!

there is this mad sittin at the void deck..she saw me! and she can still happily continue to chit chat on her mobile la..fuck it..

and when i gOt up from the BAD fall, this shit old man came to me and commented "wah, very slippery hor!"

like hello...i noe!!!!!

dammit..

even the buses wanna bully me

i tried to take bus no. 9

yet 2 buses went pasT me without stopping..and so im late for school...

but thankfully, reli, i have this reli nice tutor who dint even say a thing
i was so scared that he will flare up n scream cuz our group is always late
but when we go in the class, he can stil smile n we say sorry, guess what
he said "its ok!"

oh man..wad a nice guy!

i give him FULL marks on the spot!!!

he will make a GOOD husband, i concluded

tell me man, should i see a doc for my fall?
i scared ltr i become bed-ridden!!!!
i rembr comin across an article that the person fell down n few days ltr can never walk agn!
shit..


alrite, gonna ciao

birthday celebration for yiyong, nur n karine!!!

be prepared for pic pic pic and more pics!

No comments: