feed

Saturday, July 06, 2013

nobody eats my food



Yesterday night,
I went to pee before Zzzz.

So, while walking to the toilet,
I kicked something.

I thought I stepped on a lizard or something 
(since I have the history of stepping lizard to death - bare feet).

So, I turned and looked for a lizard.

To my horror,
a cockroach was flipping and scrambling away.

crying3 onion head

WTF, FML!

I peed, washed my feet and RUN BACK TO THE ROOM.

THE END (not quite though)


This morning,
I woke up early and was kind of hungry.

So, I reached into my bag for my cheese bread
(which I was saving and tried not to eat the day before at work).

AND ONE COCKROACH RUN OUT OF MY BREAD BAG!!!!

FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
lol2 onion head
MY FOOD!!!!!

I was so scared I threw the bread on the floor.

The cockroach ran,
I panicked and wanted to shout for help from the maid.

But I reckoned that by the time she comes to my rescue, 
the cockroach would have already flee.

NO! 
NOBODY EATS MY FOOD AND GET AWAY!

I don't know what came over me 
and I became so gutsy.

I took up my bedroom slipper and slapped it.

DIE BITCH! DIE BITCH!

pretty onion head


I ran out of the room and called for help.

I even asked the maid to clean my room 
and wash my bedroom slippers.

Sighs

So, morale of the story is
"nobody eats my food".

pointing onion head


No comments: