feed

Monday, July 15, 2013

Friday blues



I've long completed my acca papers,
and when I'm finally done with procrastination, 
I went to apply for membership so that I can continue the journey to be a CPA.

Then,
I became pregnant.

So, that doesn't keep me going,
cos I thought once the kid pops,
I probably have no energy nor time to study.

I went ahead and booked for the 5 day course,
which I was initially looking forward to,
since I haven't touched any books for the longest time.

Now,
it's nearing (this friday) and I'm dreading it.

I think I may have over-estimated my energy level.

All I wanna do everyday now is ZzZZzzZZz.
It is very tiring to be pregnant.

Sighs,
please let me pass, please let me pass, please let me pass.

I'm kind of panicking as well,
cos every mummy to be is attending months of courses 
of how to take care of baby,
how to breastfeed,
etc etc etc.

-.-"

I never even intended to attend such classes.

I am so so dead.



No comments: