feed

Saturday, July 27, 2013

last day of class so i'm blogging! :)



I'm sorry, again.
for missing and not updating as often as I should have.

This is what pregnancy does to one.
#justblameonpregnancy

So,
while others attend pre-natal courses,
I attended the PAC (pre-admission course) to be a CA (chartered accountant).

Don't close this window the moment you see the word accounts!
HEY, come back!

let me finish my ramblings
wait onion head

Anyway, today is the last day of the course
and I took the exam!

Oh God, please let me pass! 
please please please!

I'm so glad it is over,
you know, it is really not pleasant being preggie and attending classes.

I feel so out of place,
there's another preggie lady in class though.

In the past, 
when I see preggies attending class,
I always feel so sorry for them for having to carry a baby and yet have to sit thru hours of class.

Now, 
I'm one of them.

When I go to the washroom,
people let me cut their Q.

SOB,
the women are so kind
and I feel kind of embarrassed cos I'm er.. younger than them.

Anyway,
I'm so happy to say that I have finally completed shopping for baby's clothes!

I have bought/ordered clothes up to 12 months,
Bei's gonna freak out but a girl needs to have clothes!


serenade onion head

No comments: