feed

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shopping



I've kind of stopped shopping for myself,
and just shopping for my little mango.

Mango,
cos' that's is the size of the baby now.

Anyway,
some of the insanely cute ones that made me go ga-ga over:

Hello Kitty!
It has a pom pom skirt and WINGS!

bye2 onion head


This is for bigger kids,
but no harm seeing, right?


Rilakkuma,
most impractical.

No, I'm not buying this.

Just see see only! embarrassed3 onion head


Definitely not buying this,
just can't understand which mummy would buy such a thing for their little girl.

It's like a wardrobe crisis man!


Hello Kitty again, yes, again!


Again!

I love it when they have extra bows/ribbons.

So awwWWWW~

Sorry baby, you gonna grow up liking Hello Kitty,
not much of a choice.

admire2 onion head


I'm contemplating on the below.

Seriously, I don't understand why they must mix the pink with the dirty blue.
It destroys all the sweetness.

bled2 onion head







No comments: