feed

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Buying a phone



In a blink of time, 
2 years had passed.

I've been contemplating the change of phone,
I am so ancient that I can use the same phone for another 2 years,
seriously.

But Bei insisted that I get a new phone,
so that he can have my old one.

His is much newer than mine,
but damaged.

So,
his mom's been asking me to change to S4.

His whole family's using S3.

But I've always been an iphone user,
and changing that is kind of hard.

Not until,
everyone around me started to use S4.

THE CAMERA IS 13MP.

that won me over!

Imagine the nice photos I can take of my soon-to-come baby,
not that I have no camera,
but uploading clear pretty photos on blog & instagram is WOW.

Goodbye, Iphone.

I've just placed order for S4,
waiting to get my hands on it
and start downloading all the cutesy theme app.

:D


No comments: