feed

Monday, June 03, 2013

LUSH



Bei's family has recently been very into LUSH.


LUSH sells fresh handmade cosmetics,
which I heard is free from preservatives.


If you think that cosmetics means make up,
well, LUSH actually mostly sells shampoo, wash and body care stuffs.

To me,
I thought they were somewhat like bodyshop.

That's until I received (courtesy of Bei's family)

1. Therapy bar 
which is actually a cocoa and shea butters bar,
that has this lavender spa scent.



I'm currently using this as my stretch mark cream,
which is perfect cos it's so rich or should I say oily.


2. Shimmy Shimmy bar 
This is shaped like a heart (kawaii~).
As the name says, it has shimmers and leaves you with sexy glowing skin.

I think it has some moisturizing element as well,
though it's not oily but leaves your skin extra smooth like a velvet feel.


If I was still young, I will definitely apply this excessively before partying.

Anyway, the aunt was telling me so excitedly that I can apply this,
and it has shimmer and smell so good for work.

I applied it for work one morning
and Bei was asking me why I was shimmering so much
._.""

I told him I was a vampire (haha, ok, not funny!)

Hmm, I find it a little too shimmer for me,
but the scent is soo awwww.

I can't help wanting to smell myself.

Anyway, 
this is not an advert,
just sharing!!

If you are a freak about what's used in your products,
maybe LUSH is for you then.

No comments: