feed

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rilakkuma Addiction



The secondary friends really spoil the child in me,
as in the child in me the expression,
not really the physical child in me.

ah, you know!

So, I've been into 

KAWAIIIII~~~~~

            


These are my birthday presents!


AHHH, so cute!


Humongous plushie that has been fighting bed space with Bei and I.
LOL


USB fan,
which I've used to cool down the mac book.


I don't know what you call this,
but this basically moves when there's solar.

It is so apt for me now,
cos I'm constantly eating now.


Pouch!

Ah, this pouch so girly!
I'm saving it till I give birth,
so that I can use this for baby's stuffs.


The interior is satin pink!



Chicky rilakkuma,
which is gonna be saved for baby's pram.

The pram gonna be full of all these keychains!


And the most surprising of all,
rilakkuma tissue!

How can one bear to use this!!!!



I'm not sure if you can see it, 
but there's pink rilakkuma printing on the tissue!

It is impossible to wipe mucus on this!


All the plushies that fight bed space with Bei and I:


No comments: