feed

Thursday, June 20, 2013

BABY GIRL



Tantrum

I'm carrying a baby girl.
Most of you would have known it by now.

It's true that both Bei and I wanted a boy,
but we will take whatever God gives (of course!).

All I want is for the baby to be healthy, normal and strong.

So since it's a baby girl,
there's a lot of shopping to be done!

Again, since it's a baby girl,
I'm willing to give up my walk in wardrobe for a princess room.

Every parent refer their baby girl as a princess,
hmmm, I have to think of something more original.

Enough said,
let's take a look at the clothes I'm gonna buy!!!!

HELLO KITTY! HELLO KITTY! HELLO KITTY!


I'm kind of getting this cos' it's pink and cherry and should be easier to wear, right?



Okay, there's a lot more,
but I wont show them now, 
cos you will see them on my baby itself.

If I show it now,
you will be like "oh, seen before liao".

If I don't show it now,
you will be like "AHHH, so CUTE!".

Yes, my baby's gonna be cute, lol.

Bye!
I'm off to find food~


No comments: