feed

Saturday, March 02, 2013

HONEYMOON - MALDIVES DAY 1.2



Yes, I'm still at DAY 1.
This is part 2 of DAY 1.

Forgive me,
I was more than excited on the first day 
thus the amount of pictures taken 
is probably your 1 month worth of photos.
LOL


This is one of the favourite photos of us,
taken by Bei's camera.



Back to where I stopped from the previous post,
this is the view from the plane.





The sun in my face,
feeling so blessed to be able to step foot in Male with Bei.




Bei took 1000 photos of me 
and I took 1 photo of him.

lol



Headed in to retrieve our luggage,
and Bei snapping away like he's on a job or something.

I'm so thankful I have Bei who constantly snaps photos!

You know, there's some guys who simply hate taking photos
and find it cumbersome.
In the end, there's no photo memories to hold at the end of the trip.

That sucks.

Thank you, Bei! 




The airport is pretty simple.



Staffs from the hotel were waiting for us the moment we stepped out.
They helped us with the luggage and send us on the bus to go to their lounge. 

The first sight of beauty.



10 bus ride to lounge.

Snaps from the bus,
too amazing!!!



I'm such a good photographer,
such a awesome waves splashing photo, right?

RIGHT.


Us on the bus,
feeling very tired yet excited.



I couldn't stop taking pictures.
Here's another one showing the blue blue sky!!!


My companions, heh!


Reached the lounge,
and was secretly disappointed by the looks of it.

I thought this is the lounge,
but thank goodness it is not!!!


We were given tickets for the sea-plane rides
and ushered upstairs to the lounge (YAY, I could use some rest!).





The lounge!

On the other side,
there's pantries, fruits and plenty of drinks!

I must say I am impressed.


So comfy!!



Haven't reached the island,
I'm already feeling so thankful!!!




The staff served us juices immediately,
talk about good service!

But I'm not sure what the juice is,
mango? pineapple? orange?

I realized that the fruits/juices there are all sour.



Sea-plane,
my first time go on board!!!


Closing and closing to our dream island!



Most of the pretty photos you see and are going to see,
are taken by Bei.




BUT, this! I took this picure!!
LOL, must take credit!!








ARGH, all these kiasu people running up the plane!!!!
In the end, Bei & I couldn't sit together!!!



These are for the people with delicate ear buds,
and that's me.


Bei, so far away from me,
giving me a SMILE :D

*pinch cheeks!*

The sea-plane can fit about 15 people~.


That's me!



So many buttons, faint!


SO PRETTY!!!!



This is fit for a postcard!


Thank you, God!
Thank you, Bei!



The ride to Hilton Hotel is about 40mins~.

I actually fell asleep during the ride,
and when I woke up,
the sea-plane was hitting the waters!






This is US when we finally reached this amazing amazing amazing island!





No comments: