feed

Thursday, February 28, 2013

HONEYMOON - MALDIVES DAY 1



I will be posting the nitty-gritty of Maldives,
such as how did I make my hotel choice,
booked and pay via which agent, 
what site and youtube sites to check out before making hotel choices, etc
on the last post of Maldives.

Along the way,
I will also state the expenses incurred for each kind of activities, 
or dining. :)

BUT 
pictures first!

ARE YOU 
R E A D Y?

 

p/s: photos quality differs as it's a compilation of photos from Bei's HUGE camera and my TINY camera.


Woke up on time to catch the plane!

No more oversleeping, no more missing of flights!


Us in the newly bought couple wear, hehe! ^ ^


Bei and his equipment, lol.

He looked like he's on a work trip instead. -.-"




 H O N E Y M O O N
starts now! 

YEAH!
 






Big FAT face in your face.


CUTEEEEEEE backpack,
wtf with childish.






The way I have my pancakes,
what about you?









MAD excited!





I know,
I can be overly obsessed sometimes.


Bei texting the katongers, pui.

COME BACK TO ME!!



YAY!
Boarding the plane!
:)




We left Singapore with happy hearts!
:D


Airplane food which was alright bah.


TADAH!!!!

M A L D I V E S!!!!

The skies are bluer,
the sea are clearer!!!


This doesn't even look real,
sighs.

I wanna GO BACK!!!


WTF,
haven't even step foot on Maldives 
and I have zillion photos!

LOL


No comments: