feed

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bridesmaid Hand Corsage



Some of you maybe getting married,
and thinking of how to make the hand corsage for your beautiful bridesmaids.

I had actually wanted Bei's sister to help me make (me LAZY!).

But in the end,
I dragged on,
so I made it myself with Baby Sah (superb great help!)

Anyway, if you are thinking of buying the corsages instead,
please don't!

I've done my homework,
and people are selling it 1 for $5 (which looks like JUNK!),
1 for $15 (which is much better, but has feathers and 
seriously, I don't want my beautiful bridesmaid be caught wearing those on their beautiful wrists!).


Here's the completed masterpiece,
looking like a CHIO banquet of flowers (HOHO!).




Materials used:

1. A bouquet of (9) fabric roses (NTUC) - About $4.90
2. Bouquets of (24) foam white roses (Spotlight) - About $12~$16 (can't really recall!)
3. Ribbons (Spotlight) - About $3.00
4. Pearls (from Baby Sah, but you can get it from Spotlight too)
5. Hot glue gun (from Baby Sah, but you can get it from Spotlight too)
     


This holds everything together!
MAD GOOD!



Done!
:D



Pretty RIGHT!




Hope the above helps you in making your own corsage!
Email me @ lovjinjin@gmail for any questions!

MUACKS!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!








No comments: