feed

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CNY Day 1



Chinese New Year is coming to an end!
No more goodies to nom nom! :'(

Anyway, I'll be going for H O N E Y M O O N soon!

I'll be bringing my lappy over as well,
so I may be blogging from there and posting all the gorgeous photos!

God, please be kind to us
and let us have good weather! :D

So, this was the CNY DAY 1 for me with Bei's family for the very first time!

Gorgeous blue dress from WildVoila,
it fits perfectly!

Please look at the bottom of the picture,
my FURRY FLUFFY clutch!!!
I'm super madly in love with it!!!


The Lou Hei,
I've "lou" 4 times already!




Bei's so uncooperative whenever I asked for a picture with him,
MEH.


The poor piglet.



This is my favorite veggie,
or it is flower?





After the reunion dinner, gamble, snack, then PARTY!


The dress is so naise, why!


See the side cut-in,
love!

At the waist side, there's also a cut-out!

Go check it out at WildVoila yourself!!!




Dancing boys, lol.


Haidee, who is ever glowing and the boys!





The flash from the camera is way too much, 
I can't comprehend how Haidee still can open her eyes that wide.

O.O





Got hungry again,
so headed over to have pizza with Bei.
:)




No comments: