feed

Tuesday, July 08, 2008


thursday's shopping loot: NOTHING!





friday's shopping loot:


Mango Jeans

Checkered Tee

Black heels




At last, i found something to buy!




AHHHHHHHHHHH...




must be cos' i brought out my MEGA HUGE bag,

as compared to my lil thursday bag!


i was CHAO ZHI (super) determined to spend money on something,

when i stepped out of the house on Friday!



Non-stop shopping till 9 plus,
cos la la said must not waste time on eating!

FAINTs!

Finally, la la gave up shopping~

i was secretly damn happy,
cos i never eat lunch and breakfast k!

DIAO.

Started snapping outside HK Cafe.

BLOODY LONG Q!


la la is full of expressions!

ahhhh, i realised that my entries were all about la la and me.

FAINTs,

i only have one friend!

HAHA,

no la!

all my other GFs are either busy working or busy super-gluing their BFs...

SIGHsss...

So, when la la's not free,

i have to admit im quite lost

(gasped!!!)





Pink fingernails..

Pink toenails..


Guess how much that girl got her lappy case?
WHOPPING SGD 99!
we were so happy to know that we have FREE desserts!



WAS SUPER HUNGRY!


la la abandoned me for the toilet,
while i proceeded to entertain myself with my camera...

told you,
im quite lost without her

i seriously have no idea what im snapping away,

but check out the guy in the pic below.

No offense,

but if bebe ever fold his arms and talk to me,

i think i will break his arms.

BODY LANGUAGE man!

Finally, after much snapping,

here comes my HK milk tea!

SLURPPPPP~~~

Still prefer the one they serve at the Siglap outlet,

it's much thicker!


la la's drink came.

she ordered some lychee drink la,

but came lime drink.

i was so tempted to slurp it,

while she was in the toilet.

Thank god, that i adhered to my manners and DID NOT!



cos, apparently,

WRONG DRINK la!

laura: "wanna have a lychee?"

me: "ahhhh, lychee martini!!!!!"

laura: ignored me

me: !!!


Seriously, we have not drank any alcoholic for WEEKS (gasped!!!),
cos laura complained that alcohol makes one FAT...

faints!

i had Fish noodles,

which i thought was too small a portion for me.

laura attempted to be healthy,

and had mushrooms cheese baked rice.

which she blacklisted it,

cos its ALL FULL OF BUTTON MUSHROOMS nia!

some SUPER OILY shrimp paste chicken.

FREAKING OILY!

i had only half a ball...

while la la had two...

TA-DAH!


EAT EAT EAT!!


the BEFORE:

The AFTER:

in the end, we dined for more than ONE hour,

and could not finish all that food

In the end, had to ta pao that super oily chicken!

and LA LA brought it home for tomorrow's breakfast!

*saluate!*

the FREE dessert suddenly dont seem that appealing to us, anymore.

SUPER BLOATED!!!


-------------------------------------------


a sideline:

i went for an interview,

and was *sighs* really disappointed with the pay man.

:(


No comments: