feed

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THANKS, bebe!

i collected my loots yesterday from jurong west.

yes,
imagine the journey back and fro.

its further away from school!

alot of travelling today.

bedok->potong pasir->pasir ris->bedok->
bedok reservoir->bedok->jurong west->bedok->potong pasir

all in a day.

thank god for bebe.

if not, i will be taking the public transport which will take 144mins there,
and 144mins back home from jurong west

and

to yinny aka nicole,
for being so patient.

--------------------------------------------------------------

my sixth sense was never wrong.

it was proven for,
the whole of my life.

im not sure what's wrong,
but if it was my temper,
then im terribly sorry.

you once said that you have ur limits,
and if my sudden outburst of temper puts you off,
im sorry.

im not sure if the day is here,
though it will bound to come.

im back to church-ing,
which curbs my temper (very much).

or was it,
the chinese songs
that's getting to me?

im not sure.

and you have the answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: