feed

Thursday, July 03, 2008

i need a shopping list

i have gotten a life

:)

im going shopping tomorrow with la la and xiao qian!
YEAH!

they all have a shoppping list of their own,
but i have none!

NONE at all!

but i know i haven't bought anything for WEEKS!

actually,
i do have a wishlist, not shopping list.

you will get what i mean...
when i say its a WISH-list...

my wishlist:

1. Camera
(Just wanna get a new chic one, but no idea which one to get or rather,
i have not persuaded myself to go "research" on it since GENA said she will do it FOR ME!!!!
GENA, im relying on you!!!!)

2. Mobile phone
(I have been using my current mobile for more than 1 year,
and im quite amazed actually.
Despite the small capacity of the messages inbox, it has yet to fail me.
To be honest, this mobile is well, erm...very sentimental and was really a surprise....
SO ITS HARD TO GO MOBILE SHOPPING, right?)

3. my love for CHANEL and BURBERRY never dies.

Basically, there's really nothing i wanna buy..

SIGHs...

maybe the next thing to shop for,
erm....
Bigger tits?

JSUT KIDDING!


No comments: