feed

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

TAKE A SNIFF

i smell so good,
it can only be VICTORIA SECRET

Qian has been raving all about VS' shampoo!

u noe,
word of mouth..

i rave about how my fren rave about to Ruth..

Ruth was so sweet to buy them for baby, I and other girls~

:)

So,
what's in that bag of scents?
shampoo, OPI and body lotion!

i tried them all~


lotion is NEED I SAY MORE?


everyone noes i have a bottle of lotion in my bag at all times!
this is an addition to my lotion collection..
lol

shampoo's great!
for someone like me,
who is plain lazy to put conditioner,
this is your no.1 remedy!



OPI is so summer-ish~

GOLD...

but i itchy finger,
wanted it to be more glitter.

i poured my spotlight sliver glitter in
and totally wasted the OPI
(it cant be used anymore,
cos i poured in way TOO MUCH glitter in)

im so gonna join VS spree

to stock up shampoo!

:)

No comments: