feed

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

P♥♥♥♥

thursday's my first paper,
the one that im retaking (yawns)

i read the notes,
and it seems to bounce off me...

literally,
bounce bounce bounce.

i brain stormed what i am getting for myself for birthday
okay, i didnt brain storm about it...
it came to me.

must be due to those pictures that i have been drooling all over last night.

speaking of which,
i have been using the current one for way toooooo long,
partly cos it was a gift from bebe
few christmas(s) back

i haven't tell bebe about abt it,
cos the last time i drool all over it,
he snapped and said im getting it cos of the brand.

oh, yes! I am!

:)

now, im having an inner battle...

u see,
this ♥ is selling with a watch.

the problem is im not sure if it comes with the watch,
but i found out that the watch can be sync to ♥...

and i tell u its gorgeous when sync-ed!!!

so now assuming it does not comes with it,
should i get the watch too?

sighs...

if i do,
im so gonna neglect my watch' collections.

if i do,
i think i would literally be spending 2 way tickets to Aussie.

:(

freaking ex...

but but but...

SHOULD I GET THE WATCH NOT!!!!

No comments: