feed

Saturday, May 16, 2009

im fuming internally...

i finished studying at 3am,
managed to finally fall asleep at 4-ish...

Mathematics Science Methods Paper

blew an hour or so on the first question,
had to vomit out all the theory, jargon that i memorised at the expense of my beauty sleep.

just on that first theory question,
i used up half of the answer booklet
(im awesome! MAGIC hand!)

i think i wrote all the stuffs now so excitedly that is anyone within sight
would have thought im suffering from some kind of sickness...

That's cos when im too engrossed writing,
im practically kissing my paper...
(i wondered how i managed to write with my eyes so near the paper)

this is the first and probably the last paper that i actually raised my hand up
and requested for another answer booklet to write in
(magic hands again!)

i better get full marks (or close) for my that theory qn!

On the other hand,
Principles of Banking and Finance,
OH SPARE ME! PLEASE!

all that i memorised and spot topics,
ALL NOT OUT!

BLARDY HELL!!!

just let me pass, just let me pass, just let me pass...

i totally was too stunned for words when i flipped the paper over!

im having mixed feelings,
so happy about MSM,
so irritated with PBF...

that aside,
i seemed to have been forgotten by someone else...

apparently...

i cant help but to be reminded of all the shit u gave me.

oh wait,
not reminded...that's a wrong choice of word...
it has always been lingering, but right now, its the focus of my thoughts...

i guess when a person lied to u,
u can never seemed to really trust him again,
isn't it?

will this ever lead to anything?
or just a mistake of 2nd chance?

so, what the hell are u doing right now...

out and lying about it again?



im so angry,
i wanna smash something!


im weighing the pros and cons of pursuing something exciting:
a career which allows u to travel but sales related

OR

just be what im studying for.

a travelling career will marks the end of my dream of getting married...

but its not as though choosing a 8-6 job will mean marrying early...
(that's the issue of dating him)


this is such a long post...
my back aches already...
maybe menses is coming...

im off to smashing things

No comments: