feed

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

she's only but, 15...

how much can a 15 years old girl take?

how much reality/cruelty of life must she see at such a tender age?

the suicide of a close aunt due to unfaithfulness by the husband;
unfaithfulness committed and still committing by the "man";

and now,
the death of a loved one.

Despite all these,
she is still so sensible to want to act normal in front of her parents,
just so that they will not worry.

why isn't my baby sister given a chance to lead a normal teenager life?

a teen's life that is full of vibrant colors.

Sadly as a sister,
there's nothing i can do to take away the ache in her heart.

I would give anything,
anything to turn back time or take away the ache,
so much so that im willing to be poor for the rest of my life.

but there's nothing i could possibly do.

Oh Lord,
please give her the strength to overcome all this trials.
Let her sleep soundly
and pity that little girl, let her at least have some dreams about him.
Let her start eating again.


can life get anymore bleak?
i really do not want to know.


of course,
there is something to be thankful.

Thankful for not taking my baby sister away as well.


why do i feel so much ache,
and yet still feel that she is in a much greater pain than i do.


Lord gave me a chance to treat her better, in future.


Life is so fragile,
it seemed to emphasize again.

Your loved ones are more important that gold and silver.
Cherish them, before it's too late...


i think i would rather my loved ones leave me or cheat on me,
than really leaving me for good.


No comments: