feed

Thursday, September 18, 2008

not enough time for everything


a complain letter to write to SIM...

a thick stack of newspaper articles to read...

a page of tutorial to complete...

2 novels to immerse in...

packing and sorting of notes awaits...

do my hair with ms poon-y


brought 3 tops, 1 of it has a HOLE, 1 of it is TOO SMALL!!!!


another task on my list: EXERCISE (in a healthy way)

next week, i wanna go running!
LAURA, ARE U GAME FOR IT?

i wanna run till my legs go jelly,

run till i can see my waist!

i realised that my waist is FREAKING GONE!

freak!

and did i mention that i have a TUMMY now,
thanks to all that eating and maybe drinking.

i doubt its the drinking lar,
must be the 3meals-eat bread habit that i have...

anyway, back to clothes!

remembered that i said im punishing myself for failing one subject
by NOT SHOPPING FOR 6 MONTHS

well well,
i did sustain that for erm..few weeks...
but i found it too torturing!

after all,
buying clothes will motivate me to study harder, RIGHT?

so,
here's my new JUICY COUTURE tee
(bought for school)

:)

yes, i hate yellow.

but oh wells...
and i cant differentiate if that's a girl with cropped hair or a guy...

oh, whatever!

i think im falling in love with auditing.

you must be thinking that im crazy!

but its so damn interesting....

sighs....

No comments: