feed

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

first day of school wasnt that bad!

Cos i spotted two of my poly frens
and GWEN!

ah, familiar faces made my day~

Being kiasu, i ended up with an aching shoulder...
me and my must have neccessities...

1. mineral water

2. tissue
(2 packs, must have! cos hk always ka-po 1 packet one..
though he's in camp yesterday and we didnt meet but still, habit is hard to change, isnt it?)

speaking of which,
i must have caught the constant sniffing from him.

if you know him,
you know he can sniff the whole day!

and if you know me,
sniffing the whole day drains my life away, literally.

i must have caught that weird sickness from him!

MUST BE!

3. lotion

4. pencil box
(found it after much digging)

5. subway cookies

6. loads of sweets and mint

7. daily bread booklet

8. mobile phone

9. pills
10. strawberry yogurt drink

11. umbrella
(to fight the sun and rain)

and surprisingly,
i all but forgotten about my compact!

check those notes out!
as thick as the bible!

freaking heavy la!

the worse was,

i forgotten to bring my strawberry snacks to school.


:(


nvm!


shall bring it tml and share it with baby sah!


excited!


3hours of lecture = 3hours of gossiping!

they make u drool, dont they?


disappointed for forgetting,


i settled for the strawberry yogurt drink in the

vending machine outside the LT.


Speaking of which,

i remember drinking this after alcohol

and i swear it dosen goes well AFTER ALCOHOL.

groceries shopping~


strawberry cereal,

sighs...

No comments: