feed

Thursday, January 10, 2008

today was a very very very busy day


u know u can invest in SMRT shares when 4-5 trains whizzled (or choo choo choo) past you
If u have the bucks, why not?


the trains in the morning are like packed sardines!
totally insane!


I didnt realised that there are so many people taking the public transport
and sadly, i have joined in the proverty crowd

I was half standing-sleeping while waiting for the train
it's time to train to wake up at 6.30am for my morning classes


As i was saying, train was sardines-packed
and this particular woman happened to find an interest in my BOOBIES!
she cant stop nudging it! (reminds me of msn nudge suddenly)
did i mention tt her weapon was her elbow?
yes! ELBOW


i ended up staying wide awake from Bedok to Raffles, while finally i managed to find a teeny space in a corner, away from her "elbow nudging MY BOOBIES every 1 min"


opps, excuse me
its only one side, so it's boob, not boobies



whatever!



My poor boob...




Sah and I went for the citylink walkathon today
the first prize was $1000 worth of citylink voucher!

have u heard abt it?
it was pretty low-profile, not much publicity abt it~



we walked so fast thru citylink
zoom zoom zooooommmm


imagine walking briskly and giggling like school girls?


and we WON the second prize (sadly!) and it was a cup of WHEAT grass juice each
ya right!
as if there's such a walkathon!




brisk walking = massive shopping



bought so many things man!
HAPPY!
lol, im hooked to spending! so much so that im left with only $4.00 coins in my wallet
*ching ching ching*
*swipe swipe swipe*
there goes my Nets/Mastercard



"Miss, your PIN no. pleaseeee?"
"Xiao mei, your pin?"
i get so HIGH when i hear the above!



who says money cant buy happiness?
I will show him/her


Money can

can buy short-term happiness
and it did make me happy


but sadly, the day has to end
and i will have to go home, where happiness ceased to exist


ironic

No comments: