feed

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

this was from my mini HALF AN HOUR shopping at BEDOK interchange!
LOL
two weeks ago, i think..

Photobucket


stocking up of mee goreng - cos hk said its delicious
and being the kiasu me, i bought THREE packets (cheap lei!!!)
i should have like bought a variety of flavours, right?
after eating 3 days of mee goreng, i feel -_-
Photobucket


hello, HALLS!
goodbye, clorets~
Photobucket



my FAVOURITE chips!
wasabi flavour!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(sue loves this too, doesnt she? *evil grins*)
Photobucket
Photobucket


i wouldnt decide on which color to get for my calculator...
well, so got both instead :)
damn the rule of using a non scentific calculator!
Photobucket




I seemed to have put on weight for the past few days!
haven been dancing!
eat all day long! non stop somemore!
ARGH

No comments: