feed

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello

Been hanging out with my bestie, Liping so DAMN OFTEN!
hahahaaha!

Last few months, was with Laura but now that laura is sooo busy with her school, she has no time for me le! :( lol

Anyway, met up with Liping like three times a week!
wed, fri and sat and more to come~

did i mention i had lychee martini on wed? (errr...only like 2 sips!) damn!

did i mention i shopped on friday (first half with small boobies, and second half with liping), when i promised not to spend any on clothes!?!
sighs! in the end, i bought a pair of glimmery shorts n a silky top.. -______-"

Slaps myself

I feel further from my AGNES B!

Wednesday snaps!
(HAHA!) taken outside a neoprints shop which was totally ghost-like, not a single soul
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugly
Photobucket
Yesterday at Astons~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: