feed

Monday, January 21, 2008

so many bdays!


lol, this was last year though, when my lil b.i.t.c.h gets 21years old

[wau lao, meet up for some hard core R21 show eh!]
Photobucket
lil miss bday girl in her silly boxers
oh sue, i love ur silliness!
HURRY, BOOK UR DAMN DRIVING LESSONS!
Photobucket
she got a lil TOO scared after being chased after by party spray cans - so much so, she pee-ed in her boxes! lol
Photobucket
laura was there too! :)
(laura, hurry get well and meet cute lil me!)
Photobucket
my usual cam-whore partner decides to try the extreme
Photobucket
me and esther - lol, looking so insanely happy
Photobucket
b.i.t.c.h always have a LOG CAKE as her birthday cake! cos she is a xmas eve baby!
how lucky, right?
while others rced one pressie for xmas, she gets TWO!
Photobucket
me and eunice! oie, BOSS, u very busy to meet up lar!
Photobucket
sue sue, u probably gonna kill me cos i posted this online
but trust me, no matter how ugly u become, i will still love you soo....cos ya my biatch!!!
Photobucket
the friendship that i hold very dearly to my heart
i thank God for you guys
love u all to bits
MEET UP SOON FOR SOME INSANITY please!!!


No comments: