feed

Monday, June 25, 2007

today, a director wanted to know me thru my colleague
he claimed to be the director of the company my colleague worked for previously
So he sent her msgs, asking for my contact

Mind you, the msges contain BROKEN ENGLISH

*super turn off*

obviously, he is a FAKE

which director in the world will spot a lil girl eating at a coffee shop and wanna get to noe her thru the ex-employee?

WHICH director? u tell me..

Sometimes, i really wonder why some ppl can be so !@$#@%$&%&

Come on la, let say if i really get to know u and finf out in the end that u are no shit director,
just imagine!

Do u think i still wanna be ur friend, u dishonest shit?

If u are some director, u should have at least send flowers to my office and etc
ahahhaahhahaa, send some $$ on me to impress me!
You shouldnt feel any pinch if u reli wanna get to know me

Or at least as a director, u would jus come straight and approach me or yes, spend some $$ to impress me - send me a card, etc etc

Alrite, im gettin so lame!

Im feeling so irritated by idunoowhat
bad mood bad mood
sighs

No comments: