feed

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Astons was great awesome

Think CHEAP but YUMMY food..

Went there at 11.30 in a sat mornin
Shop just opened
Greeted by friendly staffs (thats what i love most - great service!)

What more can u ask for with just S$5.90

CharGrilled Chicken with TWO side dishes! awesome!
TWO side dishes WOR!!!
That was uncle's order..
He ordered fries and potato salad

The potato salad was heavenly!
It taste exactly like the ones in Kenny Rogers! ( i never fail to order that at Kenny's)

The fries aint ordinary! Its sprinkled with chilli powder which made me think of Mac's shaker fries! LOL

I had Grilled Fish, only $6.90! cheap cheap cheap!
Fish at $6.90!! where to find sia!! =)
My sides were onion rings (looks normal and tasted normal) and pasta salad (awesome again!)

They had enough staffs! So no worries about those typical waiter who act busy and avoid eye contact! They are all ready to serve u! i like!

Oh, did i mention that my fish was pink inside?
not those white meat..
I heard from old ppl saying that if fish meat is pink, means super fresh!
hhahahaa, damn happy tt i get to get good fish!

I wanna go again!
I wanna try all the dishes on the Menu
I wanna...

Oh, Im super free next sat cos uncle's dad is coming back and blah blah blah
long story

So anyone! date me! bleah

No comments: