feed

Saturday, June 02, 2007

i am seriously really very drained

serve me right for trying to do last min studying for MATHS

dammit

I know but yet, i risk it

now, im so drained and after doing so many exercises

i looked at the past year papers and go "HOLY COW"

i only rmbr how to do the basic ones

Can anyone tell me since when Maths became such a CHORE!

*argh*

I need some motivation!!

I will go crash parties!

crash restaurants!

crash my fren's wallets who promise me a treat at a jap restaurant!

Oh yes! Jap food, my fav! =)

I will go shopping before GST goes up to 7%

I will go email taiwan sellers and organise my own spree!

I will sleep all day long!

I will go out everyday after work!

I will meet up with my Bebe! with my frens! with my whatever.

Okie, so much for motivation!
well, now i gonna go bath n MUG for exams again!

Wish me luck for my exam on Monday!

I cant afford to fail cos I hate the bloody sch
I dun wanna step into the sch unless needed

BOOHOO

No comments: