feed

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i have been thinking, like always
about stuffs that i have no control
about stuffs that will not differ/change despite the many times i think

simply put, i have been thinkin abt nonsense

As u grow older, u think more
or should i say, worry more..
Thats part and parcel of life, i reckon

Being at the age of 21 with nothing, it makes me really worried
U maybe thinkin "its no big deal"
Oh, ya too naive
Look around and compared with the better ones!
Dun compare yourself with those losers, u will never improve!

There's so much things I wanna do

So much things I have yet to try
So much things I have yet to OWN
So much, just so much

I worry about when im getting married
I dun wanna get married after the age of 28
Thats way too old!
I wanna be a young pretty bride
a young HIP mom

I worry about when i can have my 1st kid

I worry about how to find a guy that is older than me

I worry about what job should i work after my degree

I worry about whether I should work full time london hours when I doin my degree
since I will only MAX study 2 days in school only..

I worry..

So much to worry

sighs

But GOD said "do not worry for tomorrow", didnt he?

=)

So I shall leave it all to him, shouldnt i?

No comments: