feed

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

im really bored
with trying to study

u noe
this is the usual trend
u will b seeing more posts in a day as the exams are nearing
its a BAD habit of mine

Ah Ng's grandpa passed away
haiz, girlie, CHEER u k..
Meet up real soon man..

I haven been viewing my secondary sch frens' blog cuz their blog is like dead
they probably only update once every TWO months
HOW long is that man!
ha, so being bored, i decided to drop by their blog
oH, wow..

Euncie actually did change her blogskin and had posted an entry in JUne..

Esther changed her blogskin too..and hello, girl! the entry box is so SMALL lar!!
i hav to squirt my EYES!! muahhaha..but i like the image of da girl..and u stil haven update *faints*

Few more days to STUDY WEEK..YIKES!!! screams

ma msn personal nick goes "gimme a rich guy to marry so that i can QUIT studying"

hk: rich guy?
me: yar, im sick of studyin
hk: r u hinting a break up!! (note that its !!! not ??? )
hk: OMG
hk: you are breaking up with me
me: u r mad
hk: =/
me: you ought to be studyin hard, u noe!
me: Cuz u hav to be rich FOR ME!
me: geez
hk: i jus finish my last episode (note: Related to this DVD of a drama)

faints..

No comments: