feed

Saturday, August 26, 2006

i have been missing
alrite, not literally
but me not bloggin may seems that i hav been studyin
ha. yeah, u bet i have been
at least for the pass one or two days
im supposed to be dating AA today, if u catch my drift

Studyin hav been so tiring,
with the in between breaks of meeting uncle
and of cos, me walkin into ma kitchen to dig out some snacks
u wouldnt believe it
I hav practically finished up everythin tts edible in the kitchen
thats cos i hav no lunch and watever i can find becomes ma lunch
O, speakin of that, mayb i should look thru that pile of canned food..
ha

so hav u been studyin hard? i hope so..
especially GENA!!! stop watchin anime!
grins..

I hav wrote up a list of things to do after exams
a lot of meetin up with ppl to do
I miss them n they miss me loads =)
and yea, driving..gonna go for lessons very often given the fact that test is 2weeks away
God save me!

Alrite, i better go back to dating AA, as what i hav previously planned
I dun even noe why im so stressed up abt AA when it only constitutes 30%
mayb i should study SAPM instead
goodness...all the P/E, EPS, etc
yukes
why am i even in Accounting n Finance?
Oh great

No comments: