feed

Sunday, August 06, 2006

ALERT : gonna be a LONG entry

Friday

Had BEEF tendon balls mifen for lunch(+dinner)
was simply WAY full
im serious man..
the baLLS are the most delicious!! yummy!
we went with GRACE n RYAN
hahaa..SECOND double date

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went to catch CLICK! at Cathy..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i rate it a FULL pack of popcorns!
its Funny n Touching!
great combination..
Not too much of comedy nor romance
Nice nice NICE!

SAT

AHHHhhhh..crashed mysia with STEVE, GENA n MINGHAO
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

STEVE! i realised that we did not take a SINGLE pic with u la!!!! groan..what were we thinking man!
goSH..
We had dinner at Steve's AH ma house
wah lao..ALOT of food la
drools..his uncle is a chef
the relatives are damn humourous n friendly..
We blend in quickly and soon were eating non-stop n chattin away
We even look at his uncle's wedding pics..I must really say that the photographic in mysia is much better
I wan to take my wedding pics in mysia!!!
heh =)
he has so many uncles and aunties
We had our fill
and yet, another uncle bought durian home for us!!!
OH MY!!! my CRAVING since weeKSSSsss
screams
and yes, I forced myself to EAT it!!
uber delicious!!!
the uncle is so kind to help us cut the durian up and all
and u noe what! he like never eat a single piece la!!
4 durians conquered by 4 gluttons - me, steve, gena n minghao
We were so full that we felt discomfort
it was as though we had a few months old tummy
so damn full
u wont believe how much we hav eaten!!!!
I wan to go there again!

Oh yeah, We all agreed that steve is really WOW, a great shopper
he can walk non-stop
we almost die walking

I love this the most!! i love sweet stuffs!! yummy!!!
too bad hk never join us, if not i bet he will order the choco one!!!
YUMMY
strawberry is my CHOICE!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: