feed

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

EMO-post

As the title goes, it shall be it...

The reason being that I have been postin any EMO-posts

well well well
Have u ever felt a tinge of irritating-ness when u see this particular person?
I did..
ALL THE TIME since seven months ago
I m not even sure why i feel this way
But when i c this person, my mood takes a dip
I can b feelin really happy n ALL but when i spot that person within range, I get all MOODY..
My face turned from the normal color to BLACK (regardless of how much make up i tried to PILE on my face - literally!)
And i forgot all the NICE things, but only rememberin of the unjustice that i hav suffered, the bad points of the person, and the list goes on n on...

DO u hav a REMEDY?
i think i could use some

and u noe wat..
I need a remedy NOT because im tryin to be nice n not mean to the person
but instead, the reason is all abt me ME me me
I jus dun wan my mood to fluctuate that often..Its really tiring, on my part..

Yes, i m really mean and im not sorry abt it
How bad can it get?
groan
i better go repent and be a better person

Do u think a person can go mad jus by studying?
I think im almost along that line
I used to only start to mug durin the last few days of study week n yet, i can pass with gd grades
but now, im like studyin a few day before study week!
WTH
is there something wrong with me?
and the worst thing is i feel that nothin is ever goin to go in that peanut size brain of mine
groan
breakdown
I can feel myself getting dumber
mayb i shd jus stick to my old ways of studyin
it has a much better effect
It mus be the influence of the ppl ard me
they are all studyin for the exams already
HELP!!!
I miss GENA!! =p
gena, hang ard me for sometime?!! i miss ya!! i miss SLACKING
I miss Being lazy
urps..
ok, i will study tml ba
Im so tired
and that tupid hk hav to go n eat supper with pascal n gucci
and said "tok to me later"
hey!!! does that mean tt i will hav to wait for u!!!!
humptttt
I want to sleePP!!! o.O

No comments: