feed

Thursday, November 24, 2005

wEnt clubbin with ambeR ytd at zouk, blew my pocket ther
n proceed down to momo cuz amber was well..lovesick..she wanna c this dumb guy desperately lAR

dint c any of my frens at all..they hav all seem to turn guai..
what happen to my dragonS? lets find time to chill out, play heart attack n majong, i need some cheerin up..

haiz..
my sis gotten back her PSLE results ah..damn jIALAT..only 218..sO stupid lar, she..now i noe she hav been lyin when
she says she need to stay back after sch to have lessons but yet, she comes home with many NEW toys..
but she gotten a A for her english which im so prouD of her but that means that i hav to honour my promise of giving her $$$$ cuz i said if she gets A, i will give her $$$..
shit, $$$ fly away~~~~

and yes, my POOR tuition kid is goin to NT..
im so depressed for her..i pick her up too late
lets jus hope that in sec, she will buck up and STOP PLAYIN COMPUTER GAMES!!!
i gonna drill her...
groan

eunicE is happy nw..with her nEW love

liping is stil havin some problems
i hope that the couple can straighten things out n work it out..
they hav been together so long..hmmm

my horoscope reads:

"The Moon is in Virgo for most of the day and evening, bringing a practical solution to your soulmate woes. If, in love, you are chasing an elusive ideal, the Moon may inspire seeking realistic possibilities. Are you being picky to avoid failure? "

angie:

yes, im being picky cuz im SCARED of FAILURE..
i cant stand another FAILURE..
no way..
so if you r me, wad would u do?
would u run awaY? or would u face up to realitY?
i cHOSE to RUN..RUN AWAY..
when i c no future, i run away
den u will say "future holds uncertainty"
n i would say "i dun dare to TRY"
yes, u may laugh at my cowardly
but how much do u reli noe abt me?
do u tink im jus a naive girl, the image i present myself?
NO, im NOT..
i run away n ignore the way ya stirred my feelings..
if ya love someone, u will b dare to fight for her rite?

oh wth..i thot i said only sad happY thoughts?

oh dammit
just let me walloW in self pity for the day
i needed it..

one BIg piece of GREAT AWESOME HAPPY newS!!
YEE SAN IS FINALLY back after such a LONG wait..
yeAh..wELCOME HOME!!
i MISS U SO MUCHIE!!!!!
lets hit the malls
and yes, the hair salon!!!

No comments: