feed

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

an "trYin to be" intelligent thought

sometimes, one may not realise the importance of the other until itS gone..
do u happen to b one of them?

in my opinion of life, i feel that if u feel like it, den do it..
cuz who noes, u may never live today to do that
and so to me, cherishing everythin n livin life to the fullest, pavin ur journey to heaven should b the WAY..

liping is feelin down cuz of some bf problems
eunicE is feeling down too cuZ of some r/s problems

lets jus wish they sort out their problems soon n everyone will b happY..

ok..im dead tiRed..

fark busy for the week..

cant find time to relax n meet up my old clinques
sorry eunice, lets hav ice cream next next tueS k!

as heng kai mentioned, my blog says "only sad happY thoughts
so am i hidin my saD thoughts to myself?

oh shit, its late..stop pondering, time to hit the sack..
i will b sleepin early the next few dayS..

he quotes "girls should sleep early"

angie signs......................

No comments: