feed

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i aTe chocos, cakes and yes SUPPER bought by mummy..
*click click* the weighing scale BURST..

i cant stand friendster..
itS so irritating..

tml will b headin raffLes to pei eDDie get gifts for his SIP supervisors, etc
n yes, gonna rush home to edit my resume(can never get it done perfect! dammit), application letter. NOT forgetting my UIR (i hate this) assignment, ALL DUE THIS WEEK

HELP!!!

the aSsignment is 30% lar..and my bones r plain lazy to do anything..
supposed to do research
honestly i tried to but once im online, im too occupied with OTHER stuffs mainly MSn , and yar, BLOGGING!
shall start on thurs hopefully
i nEED a BETTER GDA, one that is worth mentionin in a resume..

oh boy
hit the sack
im dead tired all of a sudden
its eatin me up..
speakin of that, i feel lk eating cakes
yum yum

angie hurries off to dig for food in kitchen

oh did i mention tt my mum hav fINALLY stocked up the kitchen
huRRay
i will hav breakfast for the next few days befor all the food is GONE thanks to my DEAR little RUDE sister

and hey gena!!! my DUMB RUDE SMALL sis ate the white choc ya gave me! soB sob..but i scolded her for that n guess what she said?

me: "did u EAT MY choc?!!!!"

maggie:"SO WHAT?"

me:*how rude!!* calms myself now~~~ and yes i screamed " ITS MINE! U KNEW IT YET U EAT! U FUCKER!
@!$%#$^$&$&%&$&$&%, and yar, if ya wondering, yes i do scold my sis fucker at times when im reli
angry..there wasnt any food in the fridge! i was fark hungry..but in the end, i did say nicely "next time
i write my name on it, u better DUN eat!"

maggie: *shruggers* walks away ......................

me: mouth wide open, stomach growling..

No comments: